Acrolon 218 HS Acrylic Polyurethane
Acrolon 218 HS acrylic polyurethane is a low VOC, polyester modified, aliphatic, acrylic polyurethane formulated specifically for in-shop applications. Also suitable for industrial applications. A fast drying urethane that provides colour and gloss retention for exterior exposure.
- Can be used directly over organic zinc rich primers (epoxy zinc primer and moisture cure urethane zinc primer)
- Colour and gloss retention for exterior exposure
- Fast dry
- Outstanding application properties
For use over prepared metal and masonry surfaces in industrial environments such as:
- Structural steel
- Tank exteriors
- Rail cars and locomotives
- Offshore platforms – exploration and production
- Suitable for use in USDA inspected facilities
- Conforms to AWWA D102 Outside Coating Systems #4 (OCS-4)
- #5 (OCS-5) & #6 (OCS-6)
- Acceptable for use in high performance architectural applications.